Sharing scientific strategies and personal stories to support you to thrive
Inspiring and engaging groups through storytelling is an effective approach to:
- reinforce new organisational culture goals and messages
- share practical tools and tips
- create a memorable experience
- inspire positive change
Keynotes can be designed to meet the specific needs of the client and can be part of a broader organisational development strategy. I reveal my personal journey, research and client success that can make a difference.
They can be at client premises or hosted using Zoom technology.
- Attracting and Retaining Talent - The Power of Wellbeing
- Developing emotional flexibility to embrace change and thrive
- Developing resilience – how to bounce back fast
- Achieving mindfulness and contentment in a stressful world
Keynote Address: Attracting and Retaining Talent - The Power of Wellbeing
"Your presentation was engaging and certainly hit the mark with all our members. We received a lot of positive verbal compliments, and it is the beginning of implementing strategies to assist with retaining and attracting staff!"
Roslyn Zervos, Learning & Development Manager | Strata Community Association (VIC) - Principals Retreat
Keynote Address: Developing Emotional Flexibility to Embrace Change and Thrive
- “I really enjoyed Mary Mangos' session. I found she was engaging and also encouraged me to engage in self-reflection. I found it to be helpful and has put me in a positive mindset and outlook for the year. Which is a nice way to begin the year.”
- “The Keynote was very engaging and gave very practical strategies which are valuable for both professional and personal challenges.”
- “I really enjoyed learning about this and Mary was very knowledgeable.”
- “Fantastic this is a very exciting and current topic amongst psychologists. Great information and great strategies. We need to do more of this kind of PD.”